Thursday, December 27, 2012

Two Elegant Trunk

I have been requested by the customer to paint these two trunks for her grand daughters. The choice of the background colour is made by the grand daughters. Since I am working on a tight budget, I decided to make the design simple and straight forward like having flowers (roses, daisies and lavender) at the corners only. Painting the background itself already took almost one full day. I think I'm growing old....I felt so tired after the task...hahaha!!!  Actually, there are lot more challenging design that can be done on this trunk but it would mean I have to spend a lot more time and the price will go higher of course. May be I will experiment it on another trunk. Currently I am doing another big item...just finished based coating it....I need a break after that laboring task.....hahaha!!!

Due to unforeseen circumstances, Creative Cottage Shop is closed today Friday, 28/12/2012. We are open as usual this Saturday and Sunday.