Sunday, December 30, 2012

Goodbye 2012 and Hello 2013

Today is the last day of 2012. Time flew so fast. As for me, this year has been fairly good and full of adventure in cake making and decorating. It has been quite an accomplishment in learning to bake 16 different cakes, pastries, sweet buns, macaroons as well as decorating cakes with butter cream icing, royal icing and fondant......enough knowledge and experience to start a business in bakery...hahaha!!!. Some of my customers were quite concerned that I may changed the shop to a Cafe...Hahaha!!!. Well I don't know what I am going to do with the knowledge that I have acquired but you will noticed soon. As it is, I have already start teaching Cake painting at the cake center.

Anyway, I would like to wished everyone a Happy 2013. Thank you so much to those who had spend the time learning from me and supporting my business. I will try my best to give you a better service then before this coming year. We have already added new selection of items for you to shop online, we will add soon new crafts for you to learn and who knows.. those who comes to learn from me will also get a taste of my homemade cakes....hahahaha!!!

Let us promise ourselves to take good care of our body and soul as well as our loved ones......
"PEACE AND HAPPINESS TO ALL...see you in 2013"

Note: We are open on the 1st Jan 2013.