Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hari Alam Sekitar




Last few days I have been busy preparing for the Hari Alam Sekitar which will be held at Precinct 4, Putrajaya tomorrow (24/6/2010). I have been invited by the Jabatan Alam Sekitar to showcase and demonstrate the usage of recycle stuffs as decorative items. I will be there between 8.30 am - 2.00 pm to promote my book and sell some of the painting materials. If you are around the area, please come and visit me. I have painted a few things such as the mooncake boxes, biscuit tins, CDs, Nescafe bottles, etc. I have spent quite a bit of time painting the World Cup 2010 football jerseys on the bottles just to get the right colour combination and the emblem. Anyway, it was fun doing it. You can put some "kacang" in the bottles, just the right snack to eat while you watch your favourite team playing on TV.