Monday, December 27, 2010

Year 2010 is coming to a close


How time flies. Year 2010 is drawing to a close. Have you got your diary/planner for 2011 yet ? I have just bought mine from the Popular book store and I have painted the cover with hydrangea and roses using the enamel paint.

So much things had happened throughout the year 2010. I have met so many interesting people. To those people who had become my customers, students and friends, I liked to thanked you so much for your support. Especially those that had bought my book. I have received an e-mail today from a customer in Sabah who had bought my book and together with the e-mail is an attachment of pictures of items that she had painted following the instructions from the book. I felt so overwhelmed by it because she had painted it so well....almost like a replica of my sample. This inspired me to write more books and who knows ... I may produce again this coming year.

I normally blocked any responses to my posting, but this time around I let you comment on the BOOK (in english or malay or mandarin....tak kisah lah), if you have bought it. For those who had not purchased it yet.....ehem...bila lagi ?

2 comments:

  1. Salam encik zahir..
    harap this year ada keluarkan beberapa buku..sy request nak buku scenery, bears ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY NEW YEAR WITH HEALTH....LOVE...HAPINESS AND SMILE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete