Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy 2010 everybody!





This is my first posting on this blog for 2010. So many things has gone through in 2009 and my high points of that year is obviously the birth of my first painting book. Thank you so much to all my students and customers who has bought the book and I promised there will be more to come.....we shall wait and see.

In case you have not noticed, I was in the Dec 2009/Jan 2010 issues of Majalah Keluarga as well as Seni Hias magazines. Also in the planning stage in the very near future is a book with a compilation of all the DIY articles that I have appeared in all of the Karangkraf magazines (Majalah Keluarga, Nona, Impiana, Dapur, Nur, and Rasa) eversince 2002 till now.

Also I will be involved in the Environmental Carnival at HUKM this Jan 9th 2010 and most probably the Karangkraf Carnival which is on the 29th of Jan. 2010.

http://seegreenseelife.weebly.com/

Meanwhile don't stop learning new tricks in crafting and hope that 2010 is a very crafty year for all of us.